Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on California Rest Areas's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on California Rest Areas's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by California Rest Areas at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on California Rest Areas's web site are provided "as is". California Rest Areas makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, California Rest Areas does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall California Rest Areas or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on California Rest Areas's Internet site, even if California Rest Areas or a California Rest Areas authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on California Rest Areas's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. California Rest Areas does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. California Rest Areas may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. California Rest Areas does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
California Rest Areas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by California Rest Areas of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to California Rest Areas's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Rest Areas of Surrounding States
511 uses an automated voice response system for area Traffic, Weather, Road Construction and Amber Alerts.
Time to take a break from driving? Make it a California Rest Area stop. Find one here fast.More
There are 20 California Rest Areas that have RV Dump Stations. Find them quick.More
The 19 California Welcome Centers provides access to local information and activities.More
Of the 88 California roadside Rest Areas Interstate I5 has the majority at total of 28 rest areas. Covering the major North and South California corridor...More
What on the road travel technologies can help you have a safer trip? Is two way radio communications still an option?More
Going out of State of California? No worries we have more Rest Areas information available for you.More